For the more demanding applications, the ScopeMeter 190 Series high-performance oscilloscopes offer specifications usually found on top-end bench instruments. With up to 200 MHz bandwidth, 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling and a deep memory of 27,500 points per input theyåÕre ideal for engineers who need the full capabilities of a high-performance oscilloscope in a handheld, battery powered instrument.
ScopeMeter 190C and 190B Series have specifications you typically only find on high-end bench oscilloscopes. They offer up to 200 MHz bandwidth for capturing high frequency signals, as found in todayåÕs state-of-the-art electronics, 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling and advanced memory and triggering functions. TheyåÕre rugged, compact and battery powered.
* Dual-input – 200, 100 or 60 MHz bandwidth
* Up to 2.5 GS/s real-time sampling per input
* Choice between a high resolution Color display (190C Series) or Black & White display (190B Series)
* High waveform resolution of 3,000 datapoints per channel (NEW)
* Connect-and-Viewåª automatic triggering and a full range of manual trigger modes
* Frequency Spectrum Analysis using FFT (190C) (NEW)
* Digital Persistence for analyzing complex dynamic waveforms like on an analog scope
* Fast display update rate for seeing dynamic behavior instantaneously
* Automatic capture and replay of 100 screens
* 27,500 points per input record length using ScopeRecordåª mode
* TrendPlotåª paperless chart recorder for trend analysis up to 22 days
* Up to 1000 V independently floating isolated inputs
* Waveform reference for visual comparisons and automatic pass/fail testing of waveforms
* Vpwm function for motor drive and frequency inverter applications.
* 1000 V CAT II and 600 V CAT III safety certified
* Four hours rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack