The Fluke Ti30 Thermal Imager uniquely supports thermography inspection routing. After the first inspection, the images taken can be combined in the InsideIR software with location names and temperature data, and uploaded to the imager for use as a routing guide. During subsequent inspections, an on-camera display prompts the user ehttp://us.fluke.comxactly where to take imagesimproving accuracy. The new images are easily compared to previous scans, helping to identify potential problems before they cause failure.
Maintenance personnel can quickly and easily capture high-quality infrared images using the Fluke Ti30 Thermal Imager. Because the camera collects 12 bits of information for every one of its 19,200 pixels, users in the field can simply point, focus and shoot. With a properly composed, well-focused image, all further analysis can be performed with the InsideIR software in the quiet, comfort and safety of an office.
The affordable Fluke Ti30 Thermal Imager is an unbeatable solution for predictive maintenance:
Complete imaging solution – The Ti30 thermal imager is packaged with all necessary accessories, unlimited-use InsideIR companion software, and two days of professional thermography training.
Fast and easy inspection routing – Plan your equipment inspection route, load it once into the imager, and then follow the easy, on-camera instructions each time you perform inspections.
Designed for industrial use – With over five hours of continuous-use battery life and the capacity to store up to 100 images, it allows for a full day of uninterrupted inspections.
Lowest cost of ownership – An exceptional value for a high performance imager, the Ti30 also offers affordable instrument service and calibrations.
- Multi-language Interactive Manual (CD ROM)
- 2 Day professional training with Snell Infrared
- InsideIR Software – Unlimited use included in purchase price
- Docking station with Universal Power Adapter and USB Connection
- Hardshell Carrying Case
- USB Computer Cable
- Rechargeable and Non-rechargeable Battery Packs (batteries not included)
- Multi-Language Thermography Training Presentation (CD ROM)
- Carrying Pouch
- Wrist Strap
- Quick Reference Card
This approach provides flexibility and eliminates the need to re-scan equipment if different settings are desired once the user is back in the office. The file of images and data can also be e-mailed to other Ti30 imager-InsideIR software users, making information sharing and cross-checking easy.
The Fluke Ti30 Thermal Imager:
Adjustments on the Fluke Ti30 Imager include:
Start up screen makes it easy to determine instrument status including:
Display icons include:
|Temperature measurement accuracy|
|Lightweight (including battery)|
Some of the tools built into the package include:
- Temperature spots
- Emissivity and reflected temperature compensation
- One of the following operating systems Microsoft® Windows® Vista, Microsoft® Windows® XP, or Microsoft® Windows® 2000 with SP3
- Version of Internet Explorer 6.0 or greater
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (Included as part of the InsideIR 4.0 installation)
- Personal computer with a 1 GHz processor (faster recommended)
- 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM for Microsoft® Windows® XP or Microsoft® Windows® 2000 and 1 gigabyte (GB) of RAM for Microsoft® Windows® Vista
- SuperVGA monitor with the screen resolution set at 1024 x 768 or greater; small fonts setting; and true color (32 bits)
- CD ROM drive
- USB rev. 1.1 port
- USB port (USB 2.0 recommended)
- Mouse or pointing device
- Printer, optional for printing reports