The Fluke TiR3FT and TiR4FT Thermal Imagers are for professionals demanding the best solutions for building diagnostic applications. All Fluke TiR Series models include the innovative IR-Fusion® Technology to assist you to better pinpoint building problems. IR-Fusion captures both a visual (or visible light) image and an infrared image and fuses them together – doesn’t just overlay the image. It alligns the two on the imager for a more accurate view at any distance.
- Detect wet insulation in flat-roof systems quickly and efficiently. Find damaged portions of the roofing structure and repair or replace before the entire roof is contaminated.
- Perform infrared energy audits for residential and commercial applications. Increase the thermal efficiency of a home or building by scanning for thermal heat loss and cool infiltration or exfiltration , moisture invasion, concrete integrity and heat ventilation problems.
- Accurately detect moisture issues located behind exterior and interior walls, in ceilings or under carpet-covered floors.
- Control mold by finding unknown sources of moisture that would otherwise go undetected. Infrared scanning is the fastest most efficient way to provide 100% moisture detection coverage
- Industry leading thermal sensitivity (to 0.05 °C NETD on the TiR4) provides fine resolution, and ultra high-quality images.
- IR-Fusion® technology automatically merges visual and thermal images, pinpointing trouble areas quicker by automatically relating thermal images with the real world. IR-Fusion is included with all models.
- The 180° articulating lens is great for viewing around obstructions
- Large, 5” high resolution, high contrast display
- A Vanadium Oxide focal plane array (to 320 by 240 pixels) and 20 mm high quality Germanium lens with continuous single finger focus provide exceptional image resolution
- SmartView® professional report writing software generates fast, easy customizable reports including rich image analysis with free updates for the life of your product
- The intuitive operation with on-camera Windows CE interface makes it easy to use.