The MP101A is a compined humidity and temperature probe designed primarily for outdoor applications. Operation from a DC voltage and low power consumption make the MP101A particularly suitable for operation at remote locations. Energizing of the probe is required for only 0.25 seconds during each measurement. The linear output signals are consistent with the requirements of most data acquisition systems.
Rotronic MP101A Humidity-Temperature Meteorological Probe
- Humidity sensor: ROTRONIC HYGROMER C94
- Temperature sensor: Pt100 RTD\
- Humidity measuring range: 0-100%RH
- Temperature measuring range: see temperature limits.
- Temperature limits: -40 to 60°C
- Humidity output signal (linear): 0-0.1 VDC = 0-100%RH
- Temperature output signal (linear)
- Standard: -0.1 to 0.6 VDC = -40 to 60°C
- Optional: 0.0 to 1.0 VDC = -40 to 60°C
- Optional: 0.0 to 1.0 VDC = -30 to 70°C
Credit Card, Debit Card
Timely delivery with complete tracking