Designed to provide you with the greatest safety, comfort, quality, and ruggedness when working on energized circuits these insulated long nose pliers with side cutters and gripping zones feature a nominal length of 8″ (200 mm). Ideal for cutting and gripping where fingers and other tools are too big.
VDE certified and rated to 1000 V AC, these insulated long nose pliers with side cutter and gripping zones are as well compliant with international standards such as IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. The unique, ergonomic yet rugged design provides extra safety and adherence to users.
- Unique milled wave patter gripping zones
- 4 gripping points for pulling round objects with superior grip that won’t slip
- Added value working sensitive pieces -copper tubes, thread, cable
- Straight, half-round, long and slim knurled jaws, specially profiled
- Side cutting edge for wire cutting
- German CMV steel
|Length||8″ (200 mm)|