Designed to provide you with the greatest safety, comfort, quality, and ruggedness when working on energized circuits these insulated pump pliers includes 27 jaw adjustment steps and gripping teeth hardened to HRC61. Features a nominal length of 10″ (250 mm) which improves access to work in tight spaces.
VDE certified and rated to 1000 V AC, these insulated pump pliers are as well compliant with international standards such as IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505. The unique, ergonomic yet rugged design provides extra safety and adherence to users.
- More gripping strength and comfort compared to conventional pump pliers of the same length
- 27 jaw adjustment steps for more accurate gripping of the work piece with les slippage than other designs
- Improved access to the workpiece in tight spaces due to slim size in the head and joint area
- Self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece with low hand force required
- Gripping surfaces with teeth hardened to HRC61 for low wear and reliable gripping
- Box-joint design; high stability because of double guide
- Pinch guard prevents operators ́fingers being pinched
- German CMV steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
|Length||10″ (250 mm)|