The AEMC® 10A Kelvin probes come intwo styles for measurements up to 10A.
Pistol grip design (Cat. #2118.75) with spring loaded tips isideally suited for testing single and multiple points on clean surfaces.
Pencil point design (Cat. #2118.77) with rotating spring loadedtips is ideally suited for testing single and multiple points on clean andoxidized surfaces.
Both sets of probes offer rubber coated grips that are ergonomically designedfor hand use and provide polarity markings at the tip and instrument ends toensure proper measurement.
These probes are accessories that can be used with any Micro-Ohmmeter that hasbinding posts from 4mm to 6mm in diameter or safety banana jacks 4mm indiameter. Each probe set comes standard with recessed safety male banana jacksand a set of screw-on spaded lugs.
- 10A rated
- Probe tip spacing; 3.5mm for pistol grip, 8mm for pencil point
- Compatible with all Micro-Ohmmeters with banana jack or binding post inputs
- Safety guard helps prevent hands from slipping into measurement area
- Resistance measurements on armatures and small transformers
- Component measurement
- Electrical cable resistance measurement
- Mechanical bond tests
- Wire to terminal connections
- Aircraft and rail bonds
Kelvin Probes Pistol Grip 10 ft (10A) Spring Loaded (Cat. #2118.75)
Kelvin Probes 10 ft (10A) Spring Loaded (Cat. #2118.77)