The new Fluke 705 Loop Calibrator is a cost-effective, integrated solution for calibration, repair and maintenance of current loops. It features:
* mA sourcing, simulation and measurement
* 0.02% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution
* Simultaneous mA and % of span display
* Selectable step or ramp outputs
* 24 V Loop supply with mA measure
* 0-28 VDC measurement to check Loop Voltage
* Easy battery exchange without opening the case
* Compact case with separate protective holster
* Three year warranty
For a powerful loop calibrator at a very affordable price, choose the new Fluke 705 Loop Calibrator. This feature-rich solution to loop calibration, maintenance and repair offers:
* A large display and simple, pushbutton interface for ease of use.
* Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
* mA accuracy of 0.02%
* Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks. Save time over traditional knob type controls.
* “Span Check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
* Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
* 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
* Single 9V battery that is easily changed.
* 0 – 20 mA or 4 – 20 mA default start up modes.