M130 TC Calibrator
The M1 Series of handheld calibrators from Meriam Process Technologies combines form, fit and function to deliver precision measurement for field, plant or lab use.
* Measure and source thermocouples
* Large, easy to read display with backlight
* Shirt pocket convenience
* Cold junction compensation
* T/C simulation (manual or auto)
* 3 programmable auto step routines (Units, T/C Type, LRV, URV, STEPS & DWELL TIME)
* 3 programmable auto ramp routines (Units, T/C Type, LRV, URV, STEPS UP/DOWN TIME, DELAY)
* Auto step simulation (0-100% or 25% increments) with definable LRV & URV
Type B, E, J, K, N, R, S, T and millivolts
± 0.005% Reading ± 6 åµV
Displays the temperature of a T/C in °C, °F, °R, K and millivolts.
Store up to 240 temperature measurements.
å¥ Automatic åÐ the current value is automatically stored every 5 seconds, for up to 20 minutes.
å¥ Manual åÐ the current value is stored each time the Units key is pressed, up to 240 times.
A green backlight is user activated via the backlight key. A red backlight is automatically activated during an over range condition.
To conserve battery life, the M130 will automatically power off after 30 minutes of keypad inactivity.
Low Battery Indication
BAT icon is displayed when batteries require replacement. Approximately 2 hours of run time remains when BAT appears.
Includes Red Rubber Boot, 3 AA Batteries, Shorting Plug, and User’s Manual.