The Megger VF5 Voltage Detector is intended to be used to check for the presence of AC voltage, indicated by a bright red LED situated within the white nylon tip, an audible sounder, plus vibration alert.The detector has both low voltage (12 V to 1000 V) and medium voltage (100 V to 1000 V) ranges. The VF5 has the added advantage of a bright-white LED torch for use in poor light.
- low voltage (12 – 1000 V) detection range
- medium voltage (100 – 1000 V) detection range
- bright-white LED flashlight for use in poor light
What are the applications?
- identifying live conductors
- finding a break in a conductor
- verifying a blown fuse while in circuit
- detecting AC voltage at socket outlets, switches, circuit breakers, fuses, cables and luminaires