Professional digital multiparameter benchtop meter for IDS sensors, for measurements/documentation according GLP/AQA. With three universal inputs for pH/mV, dissolved oxygen and conductivity.Meter including universal power supply, stand and operation manu
inoLab? 9430 IDS
? with the multi-channel benchtop meter:
inoLab? Multi 9430 IDS
- Digital 3-channel multi-parameter bench top meter
- Digital sensor recognition
- Large graphic display
- antibacterial keypad
Cutting edge technology from WTW for demanding laboratory applications. Two digital inoLab? multi-parameter for IDS sensors for parallel measuring of one identical or varying parameters. Up to three sensors (inoLab? Multi 9430 IDS) can be connected. A large glass shield protects the graphic display and supports the presentation of the measuring values and recognition of important information.
The innovative and antibacterial keypad helps to protect against microbiological contamination. The solid zinc die-casting sub-shell gives the meters a safe standing and also protection from the environment. As a special feature, both models can be upgraded with an additional module for conventional pH measurement.
- No errors with the digital signal transmission, calibration data is allocated safely, sensor data is easily transmitted.
- The intelligent sensor evaluation (QSC) gives a status about the condition of the sensor and increases the operational reliability.
- The CMC function visualizes the ideal measuring range and supports correct measuring. Visual display of channels for allocation of sensors and parameters.
Documentation complying with GLP/AQA
- Automatic, digital collection of all sensor data for biunique traceability of measuring values.
- User administration can be activated for correct allocation of user and measuring value.
- Transfer of all data in *.csv format via USB interface to PC and export to Excel (via MultiLab Importer software, included in the delivery scope or available as download)
- Additional transfer of all stored data in ASCII and *.csv format onto USB memory stick.
Compatible for conventional pH measurement
- With integrated pH module, compatible for pH and Redox sensors with DIN or BNC plug as well as 4mm temperature.
Flexible and powerful
- Measures pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen and conductivity
- Free combination of identical or varying parameters
- Backlit graphic display CMC-, QSC- and channel display
- Including high-quality stand
- Storage for up to 10,000 data records