- Installation testing according to the international standards (IEC 60364-6, NF C 15-100, VDE 100, XP C 16-600, etc.)
- Quick operation and simple access to measurements
- User-friendly with its extra-wide backlit graphic screen
- Excellent measurement stability, including in industrial environments affected by disturbances
- Simple, reliable connections
- Contextual help for each function
- Suitable for all types of neutral systems (TT, TN, IT)
- Customized, hierarchical storage of measurement results
- ICT software
- Dataview software
- C.A 6116 tester
- 1 USB cable
- 1 three-pin/mains lead
- 1 three-pin lead / 3 safety leads
- 3 test probes (Ø 4 mm)
- 3 crocodile clips
- 2 straight/elbowed safety leads (3 m)
- Remote-control probe
- Mains power pack
- Wrist strap
- 4-point strap for extra comfort
- Carrying bag
- Data export software
- 5 safety connectors
- 5 operating manuals (1 per language)
Multi-Function Installation Tester Model C.A 6116
AEMC’s NEW Multi-Function Installation Tester is an all-in-one tool for electrical installation complying with international standards (IEC 60364-6, NF C 15-100, VDE 100, XP C 16-600, etc.)
The Model C.A 6116 combines smart design, ergonomics, simplicity, rapid measurement and accuracy. Suitable for all types of neutral systems (TT, TN, IT), it can be used in all industrial, commercial and residential markets. Rugged and compact, the C.A 6116 is specifically designed to be quick and easy to learn. The user can view all the essential results at a glance on the large backlit graphic display.
The rotary switch on the instruments front panel gives direct access to all the functions. A wide range of audible alarms and visual symbols are available for quick interpretation of the results in accordance with the standards.
The contextual help for each function guides users step-by-step or when needed. The high-performance C.A 6116 offers excellent measurement stability, including operating in electrical noisy industrial environments. With the C.A 6116, users can prepare their measurement setup in the instrument or via the PC using the supplied DataView® software. This function allows hierarchical storage on the basis of the site, the location and the equipment tested.
The unit comes complete in a carrying bag and all required accessories; the standard version also includes wrist-strap and harness for hands-free use.