Electrodes use a unique foul-proof DryLoc connector with gold plated contacts for extended lifetime. Choice of flat pH, bulb pH, and flat ORP sensing elements provides for a broad range of uses. HF resistant versions are for use in applications where traces of hydrofluoric acid will attack standard glass. LC versions are designed for use in low conductivity fluids and ultrapure water applications.
DryLoc connectors or preamplifiers are required for initial installation. Order connectors and preamplifiers separately.
Specifications & Description
- ApplicationsLow conductivity/ultrapure water
- Electrode Body MaterialRyton® PPS
- Min pH (pH)0
- Max pH (pH)14
- Min Temperature (° C)-10
- Max Temperature (° C)80
- Temperature CompensationYes
- Max Pressure (PSI)100
- Thread Size NPT(M) (in)3/4
- ATC Element1 kΩ Pt RTD
- ConnectorDryLoc (ISO 7/1 R3/4)
- DescriptionpH Electrode, low conductivity, bulb, Pt-1000 ATC, 3/4″ NPT threads