The low overall cost of this kit includes an economical listprice, competitively priced probes compared to other manufacturers, and rugged,reliability limiting down time. Designed specifically for spot samplingapplications, the pH100A meter will fill the need for simple, one-handedoperation instrumentation.
Whether the need is a single monitoring instrument fortemperature and pH or mV for wastewater, surface water, or aquaculture, thepH100A pH tester is up to the task.
The YSI pH100A also allows the ability to connect aflat-tipped (112-1) double-junction and piercing-tipped (111-1) probe foradditional applications. In addition, the pH probes have waterproof, submersiblecables along the length of the cable unlike many competitive probes.
Official WEFTEC 2012 Operations Challenge instrumentfor pH. (pH100)
- 1-year instrument warranty
- IP67 waterproof housing
- Internal buffer recognition
- Auto or manual temperature compensation
- CE compliance
- Sensors are available as single parameter or combinations
for pH or mV and temperature
- Low battery indicator with 1000 hour battery life
- Electrode offset recognition
- Autolock mode holds stable readings on display
- Displays electrode efficiency
- 50 data set memory
Kits are available as an instrument, cable (1- or 4-meters),and hard-sided case.
Order: pH100CCA-01 or pH100CCA-04