Innovative closed-loop technology. The Brinell hardness tester incorporates the latest load cell technology. The test load is applied via a closed-loop control unit with a load cell, a DC motor and an electronic measurement and control unit. The result is highly accurate Brinell hardness measurements at all test loads up to 0.5%. The common load overshoot or undershoot as known from traditional dead weight, or open-loop, systems is eliminated. The absence of mechanical weights not only eliminates friction problems but also makes the hardness tester less sensitive to misalignments caused by vibrations.
Specifications: Brinell Hardness Tester
- The gross weight of the Brinell Hardness tester is 50% less than the traditional dead weights type tester.
- Test load selection by keyboard and LCD screen.
- Loads：3000kgf (29400N), 1500Kgf (14700N), 1000Kgf (9800N), 750Kgf(7355N),500Kgf (4900N), 250Kgf (2452N), 187.5Kgf (1839N), 125Kgf (1226N),100Kgf (980N), 62.5Kgf(612.9N)
- Load dwell duration: 2s～99s, can be set and stored
- Tungsten Carbide Ball indenter: 10mm, 5mm, 2.5mm
- Measuring range: 3.18HBW~ 658HBW
- Max Weight Capacity for Z-Axis: 330 lbs (150kg)
- Max measurable height: 230 mm
- Max measurable depth: 140 mm
- Dimensions: 530mm×260mm×750mm
- Power supply: 220/110 V, 50/60 Hz, 4A
- Weight: 110kg