Loaded with features, this economically price hardness tester is capable of measuring the surface hardness of a broad variety of metals on flat and round surfaces. This instrument comes complete with the universal D impact device, calibrated test block and rugged carry case.
- Load the impact body
- Place the impact body on your test piece
- Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
- Base instrument
- Impact device D (“DL” PHT-1740) (“G” PHT-1750)
- Calibrated test block
- Custom carry case
- Cleaning brush
- Operation manual
- USB cable
- Easy to use push button operation
- Large LCD display with back light
- Automatic conversions to: Brinell,Rockwell, Vicker and Shore
- Automatic mean value
- Data storage capacity
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% HL
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron, spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AAA alkaline (2)
- Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 108 x 62 x 25mm
- Shipping Weight: 11 lbs
There are no reviews yet.