The new VIS and UV/VIS spectrophotometers fromWTW:
spectroFlex 6100 and 6600 – universal andflexible
The new spectrophotometers from WTW spectroFlex 6100 and spectroFlex6600 are the unique combination of systematic and spectral analysis inthe respective class of spectrophotometers! The spectroFlex Series iscomplementary to the highly precise photoLab Series with all well provenbenefits and improved features:
- Universal in use from water to wine analysis or education
- Comprehensive Analytical Quality Assurance (AQA)
- Methods for SAK in waste and drinking water
- Scans, kinetics and multi wavelength measurements
- Test kits with automatic barcode recognition from handy cell test to reagent tests for trace analysis in drinking water
- Easy to use
- 2 USB interfaces
spectroFlex 6100 is developedfor measurements in the range of 320 – 1100 nm and offers best opticalproperties in it?s class for comfortable and precise measurements of test kitsup to complete scans. Ideal for all routine measurements and seminars ?including scan functions for absorbance measurement and kinetics!
spectroFlex 6600 with awavelength range of 190 – 1100 nm for all, who do need the complete UV-VIS rangeand do not want to miss complete scan functions besides the routinemeasurements. Also ideal for schools and universities!
Find more details in the attached PDF!