The PIECAL 520B Thermocouple Simulator simulates a dedicated standard thermocouple curve over the entire industrial temperature range. The PIECAL 520B provides precise temperatures for inputs to all types of instruments such as transmitters, recorders, controllers, alarms, data acquisition, and computer systems. PIECAL 520B is cold-junction compensated for changes in ambient temperature. The PIECAL 520B offers the highest performance and functions in its class by exceeding the accuracy and functions of many higher priced thermocouple calibrators.
The low cost PIECAL Model 520B is an “easy as PIE” to use thermocouple source for checkout and calibration of all thermocouple instruments in the field, shop or control room.
- Accuracy ±(0.015% of mV Setting + 0.009mV)
- Calibrate in temperature for your T/C type
- Adjustable temperature output in selectable 1°C or 1°F steps
- Typical accuracy of ±0.35°C (0.5°) for Type K
- EZ-Dial knob easily adjust output by °C or °F with 1.0° resolution
- Three position EZ-Check™ switch for 0% and 100% span adjustments
- Uses standard “AA” Alkaline Batteries
- Superior battery life of 45 hours under typical continuous usage
- Easy access to battery compartment
- Lightweight and Rugged with a Solid Feel
- Small and tough
- Protected to 60V