Rugged, fully electronic coating thickness gauges use magnetic and eddy current principles to measure coating thickness on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, accurately and quickly.
- NEW Faster measurement speed — 60+ readings per minute
- Ready to measure — no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display — ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant — weatherproof
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on gage body AND probe
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Hi-RES mode increases displayed resolution for use on applications that require greater precision
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Multiple Calibration adjustment options including 1 point, 2 point, known thickness, average zero
- Selectable display languages
- High contrast LCD with backlit display
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Extended cables available (up to 75 m/250 ft) for underwater or remote measuring
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Mils/Microns/mm switchable
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- NEW Enhanced FAST mode — 90+ readings per minute for quick inspection
- Sealed USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- Software Updates via web keep your gage current
- Screen Capture – record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- Software Solutions for viewing, analyzing & reporting data
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
± (0.2 mm + 3%)
Powerful desktop software for downloading, viewing, printing and storing measurement data. No internet connection required.
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Import readings directly from the gage via USB or from legacy PosiSoft desktop versions
- Synchronize measurement data including readings, notes and pictures to and from PosiSoft.net
The intuitive and familiar user interface of PosiSoft Desktop brought to your web browser. Data is securely stored in the cloud.
An easy-to-use mobile app (iOS/ Android) that connects to your PosiTector Advanced, PosiTector Smartlink, or PosiTest AT.
A simple gage interface to retrieve data in a manner similar to a flash drive. No software to install or internet connection required.
Download the App