- Live graphing of measurement data
- 4.0 Technology for data transfer to a mobile device running the PosiTector App or optional portable printer. BLE API available for integration into third-party software.
PosiTector Inspection Kits contain a PosiTector gage body (Standard or Advanced) with 3 probes – coating thickness, environmental and surface profile – and accessories in a convenient hard shell carrying case.
PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 6000, 200, RTR, SPG, DPM, SST, SHD and UTG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a surface profile gage, dew point meter, soluble salt tester, Shore hardness durometer or ultrasonic wall thickness gage
Advance Model Inspection Kits
Each Advanced Kit contains the PosiTector Advanced gage body and 3 probes – coating thickness, environmental and surface profile.
Coating Thickness with Advanced models
- Storage of 100,000 readings in up to 1,000 batches and sub-batches
- 3 Scan Modes — increase measurement speed to 180+ readings per minute
- Normal – take continuous readings without lifting the probe
- NEW Statistics – take continuous readings and record average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while scanning
- NEW Limited Count Average – take continuous readings up to a user- specified count. Gage displays and records the average of the readings.
- Multiple stored calibration adjustments for measuring on a variety of substrate conditions
- SSPC-PA 2 feature determines if film thickness over a large area conforms to user-specified min/max levels
Environmental Monitoring with Advanced models
- Storage of 100,000 datasets in up to 1,000 batches
- NEW Enhanced Auto Log mode turns the gage off between readings for up to 8 months of battery life. Each reading can be uploaded to PosiSoft.net or an FTP server using WiFi. Automatically group readings into batches at daily, weekly, or monthly intervals
- User defined limits for all parameters—visible and audible warnings
- NEW Send email alerts when connected to WiFi
- Wet bulb temperature can be displayed and recorded
- Trend Charts graph readings in real-time
Surface Profile with Advanced models
- Storage of 100,000 readings in up to 1,000 batches and sub-batches.
- SmartBatchTM allows entry of user-defined parameters and criteria to comply with various standards and test methods