Advanced – Includes the features of the standard gage, with storage of 100,000 datasets in up to 1,000 batches. Includes WiFi, Bluetooth, and more.
- Integral Probe with Wind Speed Sensor
- Storage of 100,000 datasets in up to 1,000 batches
Measures and records climatic conditions including: Relative humidity, air temperature, surface temperature, dew point temperature, wind speed and difference between surface and dew point temperatures.
Ideal for surface preparation as required by ISO 8502-4, BS 7079-B4, ASTM D3276, IMO PSPC, SSPC-PA7 and US Navy NSI 009-32.
All Gage Features
- All readings are constantly updated and displayed simultaneously
- No need to consult complex tables or use a slide rule calculator
- Alarms indicate when climate conditions are unsuitable for painting
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Screen Capture—save screen images for record keeping and review
- Sealed USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
PosiSoft USB Drive—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web
- browsers or file explorers. No software required.
Includes PosiSoft suite of solutions for analyzing and reporting data
- Fast response precision sensors provide accurate, repeatable readings
- Smart TrendTM indicators identify rising, falling or stable readings
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector DPM, 6000, 200, RTR, SPG, SST, SHD, BHI and UTG probes easily converting from a dew point meter to a coating thickness gage, surface profile gage, soluble salt tester, hardness tester or ultrasonic wall thickness gage
- Auto Log mode records environmental parameters at user selected time intervals
- High contrast LCD with backlit display
- Flip Display enables right-side-up viewing
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant—weatherproof
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on body AND probe
Remote Monitoring with Auto Log Mode
- Monitor and record climatic conditions at user-selected intervals. Advanced models allow you to create new batches at daily, weekly or monthly intervals.
- Upload readings to the cloud-based PosiSoft.net website after each measurement*
- Receive email alerts when readings exceed pre-defined parameters*
- Upload readings to an FTP server for integration with third party software*
- View environmental readings from one or more gages in remote locations from PosiSoft Desktop software or web-based PosiSoft.net