DeFelsko PC3-E PosiTector PC Powder Checker Coating Thickness Gage
The PC3-E PosiTector gage measures uncured powder and predicts cured thickness.
- Hand-held, battery operated
- No calibration adjustment required for most powders.
- Thickness results appear on both gage body and probe.
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant ideal for powder coating environments
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Replaceable screen protects the probe
- Two (2) year warranty on body and probe
- Conforms to ASTM D7378
- Allows measurement on small tubes, odd shapes and moving parts
- Easy calibration adjustment options to improve accuracy on unusual powders or substrates
- Wireless probe communicates with Advanced gage body up to 10m away (30 feet). No cable to risk disturbing applied powder
- Selectable display languages
- Hi Contrast back-lit display for bright or dark environments
- PosiTector PC accepts all PosiTector probes easily converting from measuring uncured powder to cured dry film thickness, surface profile, and more.
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Hi Contrast, reversible color LCD
- Real time graphing, picture prompting and more
- Batch annotation add notes and change batch names with onscreen QWERTY keyboard
- WiFi technology wirelessly synchronizes with PosiSoft.net, downloads software updates to keep gage current and connects with mobile devices for expanded functionality
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- Data transfer via USB to a PC or via Bluetooth Wireless Technology to a PC or printer
- Continually displays/updates basic statistics including min/max and average
- Storage of 100,000 readings in up to 1,000 batches
- PosiSoft solutions for viewing, analyzing and reporting data include PosiSoft USB Drive, PosiSoft.net, PosiSoft 3.0 Desktop software, PosiSoft Mobile
- Gage generates formatted reports with measurement summaries and charts
GAGE COME COMPLETE with body and probe, couplant, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA alkaline batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, protective lens shield, Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, USB cable, PosiTector.net account, two (2) year warranty.
Tillman Tools is a convenient resource for your shop tools. You can easily order equipment online and have the products delivered right to your address.