The Model PQL 100 is a single-phase Power Quality Logger designed to measure and log from a complete suite of electrical and power quality parameters. It is accompanied by an easy-to-use report compliant software package.
The Model PQL 100 is designed for North American commercial, industrial and residential applications, and is plugged into a standard AC receptacle. In turn, any 120V load, may be plugged into the PQL: office equipment, data equipment, machinery, compressors, heaters, motors, etc.
The Model PQL 100 measures, records and stores selected parameters in its memory. Along with the standard electrical parameters (V, A, W, Var, PF…), it also stores the Power Quality of the input waveforms (Harmonics, THD, Surge, Sag, K-Factor…). The recorded information is retrieved from a computer via an RS-232 serial link using the report compliant DataView® Lite software package, which provides graphs, data and pre-configured reports.
● Portable, compact unit – plugs into standard US 120V outlets
● Simple operation: Plug in, Record, Download & Read
● Measures and stores electrical parameters: V, A, Hz & more
● Measures and stores power parameters: W, VA, Var, Demand, Peak Demand & more
● Measures and stores power quality parameters: Harmonics, THD (rms & fundamental), K-Factor & more
● Automatically captures worst-case Surge, Sag & THD waveforms
● High accuracy & resolution: 128 samples/cycle, 16 bit resolution
● LEDs indicate mode of operation
● Records up to 12 data channels
● Powered from voltage input channel
● Battery backup data integrity during power outages for up to 1 year. Configuration in non-volatile memory
● Optically isolated RS-232 output for direct connection to a PC
● EN 61010, 150V Cat. III
● Includes DataView Lite Analysis & Reporting Software
● Monitor power quality in North American commercial, industrial and residential application
● Monitor power quality at computer workstations
● Monitor power quality on laboratory equipment