Fluke 700G Precision Pressure Gauge Calibrator offers 23 ranges of pressure measurements
The Fluke 700G is a rugged, easy-to-use, and reliable pressure gauge calibrator that offers 23 ranges from ±10 inH 2O/ 20 mbar to 10,000 psi/690 bar with accuracy of 0.05% of full scale. Reference class models offer gauge accuracies to 0.04% of reading.
The 700G is compatible with most hydraulic and pneumatic test pumps. And it combines with one of the Fluke test pump kits (700PTPK or 700HTPK) to provide a complete pressure testing and calibration solution. You can use 700G/TRACK software to upload more than 8,000 pressure measurements to a PC.
The 700G runs on three standard AA alkaline batteries to deliver 1,500 hours without backlight (continuous on) or 2,000 hours at slow sample rate.
Other useful features:
- Combines with either the 700PTPK pneumatic pump kit or the 700HTPK hydraulic pump kit for a complete measurement and testing solution
- Logs more than 8,493 pressure measurements to memory and uploads to a PC (with 700G/TRACK software)
- Allows you to work safely in classified areas known to include explosive gasses:
- CSA: Class 1, Div2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX: rating II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6
- Comes with three-year warranty
- Precision pressure measurement from ±10 inH2O/20 mbar to 10,000 psi/690 bar
- Absolute pressure measurement ranges 15, 30, 100, 300 psia
- Accuracy to 0.05 % of full scale
- Reference class gauge accuracies to 0.04 % of reading
- Easy to use, rugged construction for reliable performance
- CSA; Class 1, Div 2, Groups A-D rating
- ATEX rating: II 3 G Ex nA IIB T6
- Combine with the 700PTPK or 700HTPK pump kits for a complete pressure testing solution for up to 600 psi (40 bar) with the PTP-1 pneumatic pump and up to 10,000 psi (690 bar) with the HTP-2 hydraulic pump
- Log up to 8,493 pressure measurements to memory (requires 700G/TRACK software)
- Three-year warranty
- Manual on CD-ROM in 14 languages
- Traceable certificate of calibration
- 1/4″ NPT to 1/4″ ISO adapter