The Quatro cable attached to the Pro Plusallows you to utilize 4-ports to measure temperature/conductivity, DO, and anytwo ISEs among pH, ORP, ammonium, chloride, or nitrate creating an extremelypowerful handheld multiparameter instrument.
The Pro Plus instrument meets the demands of true field work. The instrument israted to IP-67 standards even without the battery cover on. Other tough featuresinclude a 3-year warranty, Mil-spec connectors, rubber overmolded case, and a2-year cable warranty. In-house testing procedures also include 1-meter droptests from all angles to ensure expected field-durability.
Tough, Field Durability Features Include:
- Easy-to-install cable weights; can be daisy-chained for additional weight*
- Rubber, over-molded IP-67 waterproof case (even without the battery cover)*
- 3-year instrument warranty
- 2-year cable warranty*
- Rugged cables, sensors, and military-spec connectors*
- Drop-tested 1 meter at all angles*
- Scratch-resistant lens; viewable with polarized glasses
- Instrument floats
- Weighted, user-replacable multi-sensor design
The instrument provides numerous benefits from the following features; 5,000data-set memory, password protection, backlit display andkeypad, graphic display with detailed Help functionality, re-cal prompts,user defined fields, detailed GLP, auto stable, Hold All Readings function, DataManager software for the desktop, USB connection, auto-buffer recognition, andflexible folders and site lists for logging data.
Smart Features Include:
- 5,000 data set memory
- Detailed on-screen Help function*
- Free, Data Manager desktop software and ProComm II saddle*
- Interval or single-event logging
- 100 folder & site list data structure*
- Password protection
- Detailed GLP data
- USB connection also powers the instrument
- 6-point cal with auto-buffer recognition*
- User-adjustable auto-stable with prompts*
- User-upgradeable software via waterproof USB port
- Recalibration prompts
- Search function filters user-defined data information*
- Backlit dispaly AND keypad*
- Cable management kit included with all cables from 4- to 30-meters*
Connect any ProfessionalSeries cable (excludes ODO cables) and probe option to the instrument and usethe convenient cable management kit to keep everything simple and organized.Cable options range from 1-, 4-, 10-, 20-, and 30-meter choices (up to100-meters on DO only cables). Use lab or field probes and switch between thetwo quickly. The Pro Plus makes an ideal lab BOD instrument with the provenself-stirring BOD probe. A convenient handstrap can be used on either side ofthe instrument. A complete family of accessories also increases the versatilityof the Pro Plus. Choose among accessories including carrying cases, flow cells,cable weight, belt clip, tripod, and c-clamp.
Added Versatility Features Include:
- Adjustable right- or left-handed hand strap*
- Multiple user-replaceable sensor options and a choice of DO sensors*
- Multiple parameter options and cable lengths
- Lab-grade ISE sensors and BOD probe available to make a true lab/field instrument
- Languages – English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
- Wide array of accessories are available from flow cells, to shoulder straps, to carrying cases
Free – Data Manager
Data management can become a daunting task over time but with the Data Managersoftware this task is much simpler and efficient. Download data, configureinstruments, and conduct real-time studies easily with Data Manager software.View data graphically or in tabular form and export data as needed to otherprograms. Data Manager software is a very powerful tool. So powerful in fact,that we give it to you at no charge when purchasing a Pro Plus. After all, it’sall about the data!
When purchasing the Pro Plus you will receive theinstrument, manual, batteries, communications saddle, USB cable, and DataManager software. Cables and probes are ordered separately.