The new Fluke 724: everything you need to troubleshoot and calibrate temperature.
● Now you can carry one tool to expertly test all the temperature sensors and transmitters in your plant.
● The Fluke 724 is the master?s answer to temperature calibration. The Fluke 724 can measure and source 10 thermocouple types and 7 RTD types, plus volts and ohms.
● The Fluke 724 even handles high-speed pulsed RTD circuits and provides loop power.
● The dual line measure/source display lets you source temperature and view loop current at the same time.
● With its simple, ?no menus? controls, the Fluke 724 is easy to operate, too.
The new Fluke 724 Temperature Calibrator is a powerful yet easy-to-use calibrator. Use the measure and source functions to test and calibrate almost any temperature instrument.
● Easy to read dual display lets you view input and output simultaneously
● Measure RTDs, thermocouples, ohms, and volts to test sensors and transmitters
● Source/simulate thermocouples, RTDs, volts, and ohms to calibrate transmitters
● Perform fast linearity tests with 25% and 100% steps
● Execute remote tests with auto step and auto ramp
● Power transmitters during test using loop power supply with simultaneous mA measurement
● Store frequently-used test setups for later use
● Compact, streamlined shape makes it easy to carry
● Rugged, reliable design stands up to field use
● Backlight lets you work in poor light
● Large battery capacity of four AA cells
● Battery door for easy changes