The Megger CFL535F (655535F) is a state of the art, monochrome, dual channel Time Domain Reflectometer, capable of identifying and locating a wide range of faults on metallic cables.
The Megger CFL535F (655535F) TDR2000/2 Dual Input Time Domain Reflectometer with Monochrome Display and Disposable Batteries has a minimum resolution of 0.1m and a maximum range of 20 km at VF=0.9 and 16 Km (48,000 ft.) at 0.65 VF. The TDR2000/2 can perform single or dual channel measurements on a wide range of metallic cables. Active channels can be compared with each other or with previously stored traces from memory. Differential channel measurements are possible and cross talk between channels can also be identified.
Megger CFL535F is a fully featured high resolution TDR with backlit monochrome display and powered by 8 x AA (LR6) batteries.
- 11 fault location modes
- Dual Input and Output Ports
- 15 internal memory positions
- RS-232 interface to a PC or Printer
- 5 User selectable pulse widths per range
- 20 km range at VF = 0.90
- Large backlit LCD Display
- Dual cursor measurement
- Intermittent fault location
- Output pulse amplitude and width control
- “TX Null” technology
- No blocking filter required
- Trace averaging
- Trace Master PC software included