The testo 300 – Residential / Commercial Combustion Analyzer Smoke Edition kit with printer sets a new standard in combustion analysis featuring a 5” HD touchscreen, fast-on standby mode, and on-site reporting via wifi connectivity. Designed for the job site and for the contractor that expects more, use the testo 300 for testing and tuning of all types of boilers, heater or furnaces. Key functions and inputs include but not limited to: combustion analysis, draft, temperature, pressure, combustion efficiency and more.
Perfectly designed for Residential / Commercial applications.
- Including O2 and CO sensor up to 4,000 ppm
- Large 5-inch HD touchscreen display – see all the system’s measuring values at a glance
- E-mail measurement reports on-site via WiFi (hotspot)
- Get the measurement result faster: clearly structured measurement menus for all relevant measurements
- Create documentation (including measuring value, measuring location, customer data) easily on site
- Save PDF measurement reports directly in the instrument and always have them available
- 2 years + Veto Bag and addition 2 year with online registration