Testo 174H – Mini Temperature and Humidity Data Logger (Part Number 0572 6560)
- Temperature and humidity data logger
- Large easy to read display
- Clear indications of when humidity and temperature thresholds have been exceeded
- Requires USB interface for programming and data transfer (0572 0500) or select starter kit with interface included
The testo 174H mini temperature and humidity data logger features a large display and alarm indication that makes it capable of monitoring air temperature and relative humidity levels at all times. This temperature and RH measurement logger is long lasting for continuous use and is highly accurate. The 174H temperature and humidity data logger has free software available as a download for easy analysis.
**Requires USB interface for programming and data transfer (0572 0500) or select starter kit with interface included**
- High accuracy NTC thermistor sensor for reliable measurement data of temperature and humidity
- Easy to read large display that shows current reading and exceeded measurement limits
- IP65 protection class
- HACCP compliant
Monitoring and documentation of building climate
Temperature and relative humidity are crucial factors when it comes to assessing air quality and comfort levels in indoor areas, e.g. in workplaces. Both values can be monitored and documented over the long term using data loggers.
They are also very well suited for checking ventilation systems or for assessing any building moisture which occurs.
The use of special software means measurement configurations can be carried out individually and recorded measurement data can be both analyzed and archived.