The Testo 300-RC-KIT (0564 3002 82) Residential / Commercial Combustion Analyzer Kit features the testo 300 compact combustion analyzer, which is fully operated via a large touch display – you can see all the measuring values without scrolling. The scratch-resistant screen in embedded in a robust housing that remains reliable even in tough day-to-day working conditions. Menus for the most important measurements are already stored in the testo 300 and reliably guide you through the relevant application.
The combustion analyzer is not familiar with waiting times or start-up phases – it is immediately ready to go at the touch of a button in standby mode. Documentation is dealt with just as quickly – with the testo 300, reports can be created and sent directly on site via a WiFi connection.
Operation via Smart-Touch
The smart-touch display responds immediately without any delay. That allows intuitive operation – just as easy as on your smartphone.
E-mailing of Reports
The testo 300 enables the convenient creation of documentation directly on site, and the dictation function even saves you typing in the process. You can send reports to the office or customers straight away via Wi-Fi.
View All the Measuring Values
You can see all the system’s parameters right away on the large five inch HD display.
Get the Result Faster
Clearly structured menus for all relevant measurements are already stored in the measuring instrument and guide you efficiently through the application.
Ready to Use Right Away
No more waiting time. In standby mode, the testo 300 is ready to measure at the touch of a button.
The testo 300 has quality sensor technology, including a CO sensor and highly durable O2 sensor.
The protected display is scratch-resistant, recessed and equipped with a special replaceable protective film. Four strong magnets with a rubber coating ensure secure mounting. The bolted housing provides an extra degree of stability when it really matters.
- O2 measurement: 0 to 21 vol. %
- CO measurement (without H2 compensation): 0 to 4,000 ppm
- CO measurement (with H2 compensation): 0 to 8,000 ppm
- Efficiency testing (Eta): 0 to 120%
- Flue gas loss: 0 to 99.9%
- Draft measurement: -10 to 40 inH2O
- Pressure measurement: -40 to 80 inH2O
- 1 – testo 300 Combustion Analyzer with O2 and CO sensors, 4000 ppm (0633 3002 70)
- 1 – USB Power Supply
- 1 – 12 in. Flue Gas Probe with 5 ft. Hose (0600 9741)
- 10 – Spare Particle Filters (0554 0040)
- 1 – Soft Case (0516 3001)
- 1 – easyHeat PC Analysis Software (0554 3332)
- 1 – Calibration Certificate