Quickly measure and make better O2 adjustments with its simple intuitive operations and rugged design. Its advanced pre-calibrated sensors utilize the most modern materials and components for long-lasting instrument operation.
- High-defi nition graphic display
- Simple icon navigation
- Rugged single line probe connection
- Built-in magnetic back for hands-free work
- Wireless IR link for printer (printer optional)
- Field-replaceable sensor
- Sensor diagnostics and battery life indicator
The 320 is designed for the job site and for the contractor that expects more. Use it for basic testing and tuning of all types of boilers, heater or furnaces. Use it to set up and commission more complex multi-stage, or modulating heating systems.
|O2 Measuring range||0 to 21 vol.%|
|Probe temperature||-40 to 932 degree F|
|Accuracy||0.1 degree F|
|Pressure||0 to 120 “H2O|