Testo 330-1G LL Kit #1 Offers
The Testo 330-1G LL flue gas analysis kit allows you to carry out your service and maintenance inspections quickly and efficiently. The high-quality combustion analyzer combines sophisticated sensor technology and a high level of safety with a long product life span and easy handling. The Testo 330-1 LL is TÜV-tested according to EN 50379, Parts 1-3 and 1st BImSchV.
The combustion analyzer comes with high-quality O2 and H2-compensated CO sensors and an optional NO sensor. In addition, the Testo 330-1 LL flue gas analysis kit with Bluetooth also includes a temperature sensor, a flue gas sensor and a whole host of other accessories.
- Combustion air temperature sensor, immersion depth 7.4 in.
- Modular flue gas sensor, incl. attachment cone; length 11.8 in.; Ø 0.3 in.
- Bigger savings with longlife (LL) sensors. Because the O2 and CO sensors need to be replaced less often (typically once every six years and therefore once less) you save on costs.
- High-resolution graphic color display / graphic presentation of the course of the measurement with flue gas matrix and line diagram
- Integrated sensor monitoring / traffic light color coding system and at-a-glance status
- User-changeable sensors / easy-to-replace sensor filter
- Logger function for up to two hours of measuring
- Supersize memory for up to 500,000 readings
- Sensor connector for quick and easy sensor change
- Integrated magnets that stick to almost any metal object for easy measuring
- Easy-to-empty condensate collection tank