Save when you buy the Fluke 287 Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture + FlukeView? Forms software together.
Maximize productivity with the combined Fluke 287 and FlukeView forms combo kit. Designed for today’s professionals involved in the R & D, maintenance, manufacture and design of electronic circuits or systems. With built-in data logger and TrendCapture capability, the 287 helps you track down elusive, intermittent problems or monitor equipment with any of its functions. FlukeView Forms enabling you to document store and analyze individual readings or series of measurements, overlay logged data to find cause and effect relationships, or turn your data into meaningful graphs and tables for a professional report. The 287/FVF combo kit gives you a practical & affordable approach to documenting circuit design performance.
- Fast, accurate viewing of measurements with large ¬ VGA dot matrix display
- TrendCapture graphing capability allows logged data to be viewed on the meter, without being downloaded
- Save multiple logging sessions
- More memory-extended on-board logging capability including multiple sessions
- 0.025 % basic dc accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- info button image On board help screen for measurement functions