|Fluke 287||True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture|
All models include:
- Fast, accurate viewing of measurements with large ¬ VGA dot matrix display
- TrendCapture graphing capability allows logged data to be viewed on the meter, without being downloaded
- Save multiple logging sessions
- More memory-extended on-board logging capability including multiple sessions
- 0.025 % basic dc accuracy
- 100 kHz ac bandwidth
- info button image On board help screen for measurement functions
The Fluke 287 True-rms Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. Its? unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The Fluke 287 packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before, putting more problem solving power in your hands. It is the ultimate handheld tool for demanding applications that require high-precision.
Be sure to also check out the Fluke 289 True-rms Industrial Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture designed for industrial professionals.
Key Features Include:
|Temperature (excluding probe)|
|Mechanical & General Specifications|
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground|