Manage all your underground locating needs with the feature-packed UAT-600 Series, designed to accurately pinpoint underground utilities and buried services up to 20 feet deep. Multiple tracing modes allow you to locate and trace energized and de-energized utilities in a variety of applications. The CAT IV 600 V rating ensures safety when working with energized cables. The locating kit comes complete and ready for use.
- Safety rated to CAT IV 600 V for work with energized cables
- Distance-sensitive left/right guidance guides the user to the exact location of the buried utilities and eliminates “blind” searches for the line
- Three testing modes for a wide range of applications: passive power mode, passive radio mode and active mode
- Rugged, durable construction: water and dust resistant to IP54 and drop proof to 1 meter
|Voltage||0 to 600 V|
|Operating Temperature||-4 °F to 122 °F|
|Measurement Modes||Power, Radio, 8 kHz, 33 kHz|
|UAT-600-R Receiver, UAT-600-T Transmitter, CC-UAT-600 Carrying Case, TL-UAT-600 Test Leads Kit, 2 FP-UAT-600 Replacement Fuses, User Manual, Quick Reference Guide, 6 1.5 V AA (IEC LR6) Batteries, 8 D-Cell Batteries|
- Locating energized 50/60Hz cables carrying current
- Identifying location all metallic utilities: pipes, energized and de-energized cables
- Tracing individual pipe or cable (energized or de-energized)
- Fault locating with the optional A-Frame accessory
There are no reviews yet.