FLIR VP40 Offers
The VP40 is a high-quality non-contact AC voltage detector (NCV) and flashlight that offers high-end features.
Rugged and Reliable
Features a high-quality, durable design for safety and long-term, trouble-free operation.
- Detect voltage in the latest safety outlets
- Detect voltage in electrical systems in large industrial facilities and residential low-voltage installations
- Never miss voltage presence with the tactile vibration and LED alarms – even in dark or noisy areas
- Durable to withstand a 3 m drop
Easy to Use
Offers an ergonomic design that’s easy to grip and operate.
- Avoid touching live wires with NCV technology
- Reduce risk of dropping it with double molded slip-resistant grip and an anti-roll case
- Place the sensor closer to electrical sources with the low-profile probe tip
Provides features that can improve work efficiency.
- Execute tasks efficiently with the bright flashlight and tip light to see target area
- Eliminate interruption from a dead battery with the low-battery indication feature
- Maximize battery life with the ‘auto power off’ feature
Ideal for field-troubleshooting and verification of electrical installations within residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
FLIR VP40 Specifications:
|AC Voltage Range (Default, Solid Green Light)||90 to 1000 V AC|
|AC Excitation Voltage/Distance||90 V AC minimum/0.4″ (1 cm)|
|Frequency Range||45 to 65 Hz|
|High-Sensitivity Mode (Solid Amber Light)||24 to 1000 V AC|
|Flashlight & Tip Light||Yes|
|Category Rating||CAT IV-1000 V|
|Certifications||UL, cUL, RCM|
|Power Requirements||2 x AAA alkaline batteries|
|Battery Life||~7 hours continuous (flashlight off)|
|Low Battery Voltage||Status LED flashes amber color|
|Auto Power Off||After 3 minutes of inactivity|
|Drop Test||9.8′ (3 m)|
|Operating Ambient Temperature||-32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 194°F (-40 to 90°C)|
|Dimensions||1.1 x 1.0 x 6.1″ (29 x 26 x 156 mm)|
|Weight||0.44 lb (0.20 kg), including batteries|