Superior Signal Company is proud to announce the latest version of our most popular ultrasonic leak detector – the 3rd generation AccuTrak® VPE. Featuring ALL-NEW internal circuitry, the improved AccuTrak® VPE stands out above all other ultrasonic leak detectors in its class. With even greater sensitivity and a number of new features unique to the VPE, no competitive ultrasonic leak detectors even come close.
The Patented Superior AccuTrak® VPE Ultrasonic Leak Detector is a state-of-the-art, non-invasive, ultrasonic leak detector that can detect both pressure and vacuum leaks of ANY GAS. The AccuTrak® VPE is ideal for pinpointing leaks in air conditioning, refrigeration, automotive and other systems. AccuTrak®Ultrasonic Leak Detectors are extremely sensitive to the ultrasonic sound of a turbulent gas leak. Using a technology called “heterodyning” they translate ultrasound to a lower frequency which your ear can interpret. AccuTrak® Ultrasonic Leak Detectors maintain the original sound characteristics of the ultrasound making it possible to distinguish leaks from other competing background sounds. AccuTrak® Instruments are so sensitive you can actually hear the blink of an eye, yet most background noise will not interfere with detection accuracy.
VPE Ultrasonic Leak Detector Applications
- Gas Leak Detection: Air, Refrigerant, Vacuum, ANY GAS!
- Valves: Detect/hear internal leakage in check, ball, needle, gate or any type of valve! Diagnose thermal expansion valves in just five minutes!
- Bearing Wear: Hear wear and lubrication problems before damage is done!
VPE Ultrasonic Leak Detector Capabilities
- Capable of detecting a 5 psi leak out of a 0.005″ (5/1000 inch) hole, 20 to 30 feet away depending on background noise.
- Easily detects any gas that generates ultrasonic sound during flow – including vacuum leaks.
- Capable of detecting leaks equivalent to 1.5 oz/year of Refrigerant.
- Works equally well for compressed air or nitrogen.
- Not affected by wind or high concentrations of leaked gas or refrigerant.
There are no reviews yet.