Global Water’s pH sensor is a rugged reliable water pH measuring device. The pH sensors are mounted on 25 ft of marine grade cable, with lengths up to 500 ft available upon request. The pH sensor output is 4-20 mA with a three wire configuration. The pH sensor’s electronics are completely encapsulated in marine grade epoxy within a stainless steel housing (online version has 1 x 8 inch PVC pipe nipple, threaded both ends with cap). The pH sensors also use removable shields and replaceable pH sensor elements for easy maintenance.
Global Water’s GL500 pH Recorder adds recording capabilities to the pH sensors. The GL500 pH Recorder connects to the pH sensor’s 4-20mA output to record data. In addition, Global Water offers the PC320 pH Controller to use the pH sensor’s output to control pumps or alarms.
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Range: 0-14 pH
- Accuracy: 2% of full scale
- Maximum Pressure: 40 psi
- Operating Voltage: 10-30 VDC
- Current Draw: 5.5 mA plus sensor output
- Warm Up Time: 3 seconds minimum
- Operating Temperature: 23 to +131°F (-5 to +55°C)
- Size of Probe:
- Standard: 1-1/4″ Diameter x 10″ L (3.2 cm dia. x 25.4 cm long)
- Online: 2″ Diameter x 12″ L (5 cm dia. x 30.5 cm long)
- Weight: Standard and Online 1 lb. (454 g)