FLIR 63907-0804 Offers
With this infrared camera, you can gain the competitive advantage by providing clients with thermal images that clearly reveal the source of electrical, mechanical, and building-related problems.
Easy to Use
Intuitive graphic interface simplifies measurements in both thermal and MSX mode.
- Fully automatic and focus-free
- Accurately measure your target using center spot or max/min area box
- Navigate easily to on-screen settings, image modes, and measurement tools using simple button controls
- Activate MSX to enhance IR images with visual detail for better perspective and interpretation
Convenient to Share Images and Findings
Download images, create reports, and share what you’ve found instantly.
- Records standard JPEGs with embedded temperature data for easy sharing with clients
- Wi-Fi connectivity to mobile devices via the FLIR Tools Mobile app
- Rapid Wi-Fi or USB image transfer for documentation
- Image analysis and editing, plus report creation, through FLIR Tools
Compact and Rugged
Built for portability and safe, efficient use in harsh environments.
- Lightweight and well-balanced at just 1.2 lbs (0.575 kg)
- Withstands a 2-meter drop test
- IP54 enclosure provides a high level of protection against dust and water
- Comes with 2-year warranty coverage on the camera and 10-year coverage for the detector
FLIR 63907-0804 Specifications:
|IR Resolution||240 x 180 (43,200 pixels)|
|Thermal Sensitivity/NETD||<0.11°F (0.6°C)/<60 mK|
|Spatial Resolution (IFOV)||3.4 mrad|
|Field of View||45 x 34°|
|Image Frequency||9 H|
|Spectral Range||7.5 to 13 μm|
|Image Modes||Thermal MSX, thermal, picture-in-picture, thermal blending, digital camera|
|Color Palettes||Iron, rainbow, black and white|
|Object Temperature Range||-4 to 1022°F (-20 to 550°C) in two ranges|
|Accuracy||±3.6°F (±2°C) or ±2% of reading for ambient temperature 50 to 95°F (10 to 35°C) and object temperature above 32°F (0°C)|
|Dimensions||9.6 x 3.7 x 5.5″ (244 x 95 x 140 mm)|
|Weight||1.27 lb (0.575 kg)|