The Reed Thermal Imager has many features such as a resolution of 160 x 120 (19,200), a color TFT LCD capacitive touch screen, high thermal sensitivity, built-in laser and visible light digital camera, 7.5mm lens, and 20x continuous zoom, just to name a few. The R2100 is Reed Instruments first industrial and commercial maintenance thermal imager, designed to make your work easier, faster and more efficient.
- The Focal Plane Array (FPA) uncooled microbolometer detector gives an IR resolution of 160 X 120 pixels for creating high resolution IR images
- A thermal sensitivity of <0.08°C means finding problems faster and easier, a key feature for inspection tools
- Optimized to measure temperatures from -4°F to 752°F (-20°C to 400°C)
- 3.5″ colour TFT LCD capacitive touch screen with sun visor
- The camera features automatic lens recognition, it automatically identifies the temperature calibration data associated with each of the interchangeable lenses.
- High thermal sensitivity (NETD) of <80mK
- Built-in laser and white LED flashlight
- Built-in visible light digital camera lens
- 20X continuous zoom
- Infrared and visual images, picture-in-picture as well as IR fusion
- Three spot, three area with min/max and average, two-line and isothermal measurement analysis
- Automatic hot/cold spot indicator
- Choice of six colour palettes including custom
- Automatic image capture
- Save images with voice annotations
- Video recording with voice annotations
- Micro SD memory card extension possible
- Home and Building Inspection
- Electrical and Mechanical Inspection
- Predictive Maintenance
- Road Construction
- Workplace Ergonomics, and many more.