The MN375 is a compact AC current probe. It is designed to meet the most stringent demands in industry and electrical contracting. The Model MN375 meets EN 61010, 600V Cat. III safety standards and is CE marked and UL approved.
The Model MN375 has a 0.78″ (20mm) jaw opening and will accommodate conductors up to 250MCM. The unique hooked jaw design facilitates clamping and hooking into conductors. Polycarbonate materials and ultrasonic welding are used throughout to ensure ruggedness and overall lasting reliability.
The Model MN375 is a high performance models and uses a nickel core to improve accuracy and phase shift on the low end of the measurement range. The Model MN375 is an excellent probe to be used in power and low level current measurement application.
● Small, compact size
● Measurement range of 100mA to 240AAC
● Large jaw opening accommodated conductors up to 250MCM
● Designed for DMMs, loggers, recorders and oscilloscopes
● Available with mA or mV output signals
● Conforms to EN 61010, 600V Cat. III
● Measuring in breaker panels
● Industrial loads
● Residential and commercial sites
● 5A secondary current transformers (CTs) monitoring
● Data logging and recording