Accurate, economical, handheld dissolved oxygen instrument with optical sensor technology
The YSI EcoSense® instruments provide accurate data in the most affordable package. The “M” stands for memory and the instruments feature a real-time clock, larger memory and simple data transfer to a PC with a built-in USB port.
The ODO200M’s optical sensor is easy-to-use and provides accurate data without the hassle of membrane changes and frequent calibrations.
The ODO200M simultaneously measures dissolved oxygen and temperature with the following features:
- Rugged, waterproof, field-worth case. IP-67 rated.
- Durable field probe and cables made in the USA. 1-, 4- and 10-meter cables available.
- Waterproof micro-USB port for transferring data to PC; no software required.
- Holds 250 data sets; no need to write down data.
- Real-time clock for date/time stamp of saved data.
- User-selectable re-calibration prompt provides reminder to calibrate.
- Automatic temperature compensation; manual input for salinity and barometric pressure compensation.
- 1-year warranty on instrument, probe/cable and sensor cap.
- Replaceable optical sensor cap with 1-year warranty (12-18 month expected life).
The ODO200M is designed for quick, accurate measurements at an affordable price. The maintenance-free optical dissolved oxygen sensor and easy-to-use handheld make the ODO200M ideal for many applications.
|Temperature||Range||0 to 50°C*|
|Dissolved Oxygen||Range||0 to 200%|
|% Saturation||Resolution||0.1% air saturation|
|Accuracy||+1.5% of the reading or +1.5%, whichever is greater|
|Dissolved Oxygen||Range||0 to 20 mg/L|
|Accuracy||+1.5% of the reading or +0.15 mg/L, whichever is greater|
|Barometer (mBar)||Range||500 to 1125 mBar; manual input during calibration|
|Salinity (ppt)||Range||0 to 40.0 ppt; manual input during calibration|
|EcoSense ODO200M Additional Specifications|
|Operating range||Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Relative Humidity||up to 95%|
|Temperature Compensation||0 to 45°C; automatic temperature compensation range for DO mg/L measurements|
|Waterproof rating||IP-67 waterproof|
|Handheld Size||78 mm wide (widest point) x 184 mm long x 37 mm deep (3.1 in x 7.25 in x 1.45 in)|
|Weight with battery||280 grams (0.6 lb)|
|Battery||One 9 volt (included); 50 hour battery life in manual mode; Real Time Clock (RTC) powered by non-replaceable CR2032 coin|
|Salinity Compensation||0.0 to 40.0 ppt; manual input during calibration|
|Pressure Compensation||500 to 1125 millibar (375 to 844 mmHg); manual input during calibration|
|Audio Feedback||Yes, all keys|
|Auto shutoff||Automatically powers off after 30 minutes of inactivity|
|Memory (data sets)||250 (1 data set = DO, temperature, date/time)|
|Re-Calibration Timer||User-selectable; from 0 to 60 days|
|Real-Time Clock (RTC)||Yes, for date/time stamp of saved data and calibration timer|
|USB Port||Yes, waterproof micro-USB for downloading data to PC|