FLIR Si124 Industrial Ultrasound Imaging Camera
- Designed for locating pressurized leaks in compressed-air systems
- Identify leaks up to 10 times faster than with traditional methods
- Easy-to-use, stand-alone system – lightweight, one handed solution
- Built with 124 microphones
- Creates a precise acoustic image that visually displays ultrasonic information
The FLIR Si124 is an easy-to-use, stand-alone system for locating pressurized leaks in compressed-air systems. This lightweight, one-handed solution is designed to help maintenance, manufacturing, and engineering professionals identify leaks up to 10 times faster than with traditional methods.
Built with 124 microphones, the Si124 produces a precise acoustic image that visually displays ultrasonic information, even in loud industrial environments. The acoustic image is transposed in real time on top of a digital camera picture, which allows the user to accurately pinpoint the source of the sound.
Equipped with the FLIR Acoustic Camera Viewer cloud service, this smart tool automatically saves images to the cloud after they’re captured. Users can then access stored files and separate sound sources for deeper analysis and classification of problems. Through a regular maintenance routine, the FLIR Si124 can help facilities save money on utility bills and delay the expense of installing new compressors.