The Fluke 190204III 4-Channel Color ScopeMeter, 200 MHz is engineered to go where the user goes, and tackles just about any troubleshooting job along the way. This CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600V rated test tool combines rugged portability with the high performance of a bench oscilloscope to help users take on the challenges of installing, commissioning and maintaining industrial machinery, automation and process controls, and power conversion electronics with ease.
Fast sampling rates, high resolution and deep memory allow high-accuracy capture and display of waveform details, noise, and other disturbances. Perform timing or amplitude related measurements on three phases or three-axis control systems, or simply compare and contrast multiple test points in a circuit under test. Features like TrendPlot™ Paperless Recorder, ScopeRecord™ Mode, Connect-and-View™ Triggering and a unique 100-screen Replay function help users quickly diagnose issues to minimize repair costs and downtime. These features make the 190-204-III oscilloscope easy to use, especially when diagnosing the most difficult problems like complex waveforms, induced noise, intermittent events, and signal fluctuations or drift.
Measure from mV to kV safely
Independently isolated inputs allow users to make measurements in mixed circuits with different ground references, which reduces the risk of accidental short circuits. Conventional bench oscilloscopes without special differential probes and isolation transformers can only reference measurements to line power earth ground. The 190-204-III test tool is engineered to cover a wide application range from mV to kV, so that users are ready for anything from microelectronics to heavyduty higher voltage electrical applications. The 190-204-III 500MHz configuration includes VPS410-II 10:1 probes suitable for both microelectronics and higher voltage applications.
IP-51 rated for harsh environments
Rugged and shock-proof, 190-204-III is built for dirty, hazardous environments. With its sealed case, it can endure dust, drips, humidity and airborne pollutants. Every time a user reaches for their 190-204-III, they can be confident that it will work reliably wherever the work takes them.
USB and Wi-Fi connectivity
The Fluke 190-204-III offers two USB ports, electrically isolated from measurement input circuits allowing users to quickly and easily transfer data to a PC, archive and share waveforms with OEMs, colleagues and support staff, or store waveforms, screen captures and instrument setups onto USB memory devices for later use. Easily transfer saved files via USB stick, direct connection via the USB interface or optional Wi-Fi connectivity (not included). These files can be used for further data handling or in FlukeView-2 Software to study waveforms in greater detail.
Connect-and-View triggering provides an instant, stable display without the need for adjusting settings. Triggering can be difficult with other scopes. If settings are incorrect, results can be unstable or incorrect. Connect-and-View automatically sets up correct triggering by recognizing signal patterns. Without touching a button, users will get a stable, reliable and repeatable display of virtually any signal, including motor drive and control signals. The 190-204-III is especially fast and convenient for measuring a number of test points in rapid succession.
ScopeRecord™ mode for high resolution waveform recording
ScopeRecord memory stores up to 30,000 or more data points per channel, capturing fast intermittent events and glitches as short as 8 ns. (Two sets of multiple channel recordings can be stored to internal memory for later analysis.)
- Records events like UPS, power supply or motor start-up cycles
- With the Stop on Trigger mode, the ScopeMeter Test Tool automatically recognizes a power failure and stores the waveform data preceding it
TrendPlot paperless recorder records up to 11 days to help users find intermittent faults
The toughest faults to find are those that happen only once in a while. These intermittent events can be caused by bad connections, dust, dirt, corrosion, or simply broken wiring or connectors. Line outages, dips, swells and interruptions, or the starting and stopping of a motor can also cause a machine to stop. A user may not be around when it happens, but the 190-204-III will be.
- Plot minimum and maximum peak values and average over time
- Plot any combination of up to four readings including voltages, amps, temperature, frequency and phase for all inputs, all with time and date stamp to pinpoint faults
FlukeView™ 2 ScopeMeter software for documenting, archiving and analysis
Get more out of the ScopeMeter Test Tool with FlukeView 2 ScopeMeter Software for Windows.
- Documentation: Transfer waveforms, screens and data to a PC for printing or importing data into a report
- Add text to ScopeMeter Test Tool settings: Give operators guidance when recalling settings
- Archive: Create a library of waveforms for easy reference, or waveform comparison
- Analysis: Use cursors or export data to another analysis program
- Number of channels: Four (4)
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz
- Rise time: 1.7 ns
- Number of scope inputs: 4 input channels
- Channel architecture: All inputs fully insulated from each other and from ground; Inputs may be activated in any combination
- Input coupling: AC or DC, with ground level indicator
- Input sensitivity: With 10:1 probe, 20 mV to 1000 V/div; With 100:1 probe, 200 mV to 10 kV/div; Direct (1:1), 2 mV to 100 V/div
- Bandwidth limiter: 20 MHz and 10 kHz
- Polarity: Normal, Inverted, Variable
- Vertical resolution: 8 bit
- Accuracy at 4 s to 10 μs/div: 5 mV/div to 100 V/div, ±(1.5 % + 6 counts); 2 mV/div, ±(1.5 % + 10 counts)
- Input impedance: 1 MΩ (± 1 %) // 15 pF (± 2.25 pF)
- Maximum realtime sample rate (sampled simultaneously): 2.5 GS/s (2ch) 1.25 GS/s (4ch)
- Record length: Up to 10,000 samples per channel
- Time base range: 2 ns/div to 4 s/div; Time base in a 1-2-4-sequence; Slower time/division settings using ScopeRecord™ Roll mode
- Maximum record length: 10,000 samples per channel in scope mode; 30,000 points per channel in ScopeRecord™ Roll mode
- Timing accuracy: ± (0.01 % of reading + 1 pixel)
- Glitch capture: 8 ns (10 μs/div to 2 min/div)
- Display and acquisition
- Display: 133 mm x 90 mm (5.3 in x 3.5 in) full-color high brightness LCD
- Display modes: Any combination of channels; average on/off; replay
- Visible screen width: 12 divisions horizontally in scope mode
- Digital persistence modes: Off, short, medium, long, infinite and envelope mode
- Waveform mathematics: One (190-xx2) or two (190-x04) mathematical operations on 2 input channels (A and B, C and D): add, subtract, multiply; X-Y-mode; Frequency Spectrum using FFT
- Acquisition modes: Normal, Averaged, Auto, Single Shot, ScopeRecord™ roll, glitch capture, waveform compare with automatic “Pass/Fail testing”; Replay
- Trigger and delay
- Source: Input A, B, C or D
- 1 – 190-204-III 4-Channel Color ScopeMeter, 200 MHz
- 1 – BC190/830 Power Adapter
- 1 – Power Cord Set
- 1 – BP291 Li-ion Battery Pack
- 4 – VPS410-II Probes
- 1 – Handstrap
- 1 – Hanging Strap
- 1 – USB-Cable
- 1 – User Manual