Fluke VT04 Visual IR Thermometer, Hard case, Micro-SD card, Micro-SD conversion adapter to standard,
AA Batteries (4) , Lanyard, Quick Start guide, SmartView® analysis and reporting software CD, Manual
- On-screen center spot cursor easily identifies specific target of temperature reading
- Blend between thermal and visual images on camera and in included software.
- Captures both visual and thermal image with every pull of the trigger.
- Hot and cold spot trackers identify issues quickly – available in visual, infrared, and blended modes
- Includes SmartView® professional software for professional reports and image editing
- NEAR/FAR feature, exclusive to Fluke Visual IR Thermometer products,
- allows the user to take simultaneous visual images with thermal heat map
- images that are accurately aligned close in ≤23 cm (9 in) with the NEAR feature, as well as beyond with the FAR feature.
- Incredibly intuitive Point & Shoot focus free design; little to no training required
- -10 °C to +250 °C (14 °F to 482 °F) temperature measurement range
- On-screen emissivity improves accuracy across a wide range of materials
- Uses 4 standard AA cell batteries for 8 hours of continuous battery life
- Store up to 10,000 images on micro-SD card, easy download to PC and import into software
- Utilizes breakthrough hyper-thin pyroelectric technology
|Temperature measurement range:||-10 °C to +250 °C (14 °F to 482 °F)|
|Temperature measurement accuracy:|
± 2 °C or ± 2 % of reading in °C, whichever is greater
Uncooled hyper-thin pyroelectric ceramic (30 x 30 pixels)
|Infrared spectral band:|
6.5 μm to 14 μm
|Field of view:|
20° X 20°
|Level and span:||Auto|
|Viewing options:||Blending of visual and the infrared from full infrared to full visual |
in 25 % steps.
4 GB micro SD card.
2 format saved to SD card. When imported to included SmartView®
Scroll through all saved images and view on screen
-10 °C to +45 °C (14 °F to 113 °F)
-20 °C to +60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)
10 % to 90 % non-condensing
2.2 in diagonal
|Controls and adjustments:|
Select color palette User selectable temperature scale (°F/°C)
|Software:||SmartView® analysis and reporting software, included|
|Power savings:||Power down after 10 minutes of inactivity.|
|Electromagnetic compatibility:||CE / EN61326-1:2006|
|US FCC: |
CFR47: 2009 Class A. Part 15 subpart B.
|Size (H x W x L):|
8.3 in x 3 in x 2.2 in
|Weight (battery included):||< 300 gm (10.5 oz)|