Introducing the new PosiTector 6000 FJS Coating Thickness probe for measuring thick, protective coatings on steel. With a measurement range of 0 to 25 mm (0 to 1.0 in.), it is ideal for measuring thick epoxies, rubbers, fireproofing, and other thick coatings applied to steel.
Compared to the higher range PosiTector 6000 FLS, this new probe features an alumina wear face and a lightweight, ergonomic design for comfortable all-day use. In fact, the newPosiTector 6000 FJS probe is about 66% smaller than comparable probes. Unlike competitive probes based on eddy-current technology, the electro-magnetic technology in PosiTector 6000 probes (including the PosiTector 6000 FJS) is less susceptible to the effects of substrate roughness, curvature, material, and alloy.
The PosiTector 6000 FJS probe is compatible with PosiTector Standard gage bodies with serial numbers above 780321 and PosiTector Advanced gage bodies with serial numbers above 784000.
- NEW Faster measurement speed — 60+ readings per minute
- Ready to measure — no calibration adjustment required for most applications
- Enhanced one-handed menu navigation
- Flashing display — ideal in a noisy environment
- RESET feature instantly restores factory settings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water and dust resistant — weatherproof
- Wear-resistant probe tip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster with belt clip
- Two year warranty on gage body AND probe
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
- Built-in temperature compensation ensures measurement accuracy
- Hi-RES mode increases displayed resolution for use on applications that require greater precision
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Multiple Calibration adjustment options including 1 point, 2 point, known thickness, average zero
- Selectable display languages
- High contrast LCD with backlit display
- Flip display enables right-side-up viewing
- Extended cables available (up to 75 m/250 ft) for underwater or remote measuring
- Uses alkaline or rechargeable batteries (built-in charger)
- Mils/Microns/mm switchable
- Statistics mode continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max thickness and number of readings while measuring
- HiLo alarm audibly and visibly alerts when measurements exceed user-specified limits
- NEW Enhanced FAST mode — 90+ readings per minute for quick inspection
- Sealed USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included
- Software Updates via web keep your gage current
- Screen Capture – record and save image into USB flash memory for record keeping and review
- Software Solutions for viewing, analyzing & reporting data
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
There are no reviews yet.