The FLIR E7514 Advanced Thermal Imaging Camera with MSX and UltraMax Technologies, 14° Lens, 320 x 240, 30Hz offers superior sensitivity and a true 42° field of view in a user-friendly, handheld platform with appropriate lenses (sold separately). This camera can detect even subtle indications of building deficiencies and moisture intrusion, and offers on-screen area measurement, so that you can easily quantify and document air leaks, moisture, and other building problems.
- Improved Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX) Technology adds visible spectrum definition to IR images by detecting edges of objects
- UltraMax processing/super-resolution quadruples pixel counts
- Laser-assisted autofocus improves accuracy for precise temperature measurements
- Continuous focus mode responds quickly and promotes safe one-hand use
- Separate autofocus and record functions prevents accidental re-focusing
- Detects temperature differences down to 30 mK
- Quick response capacitive touchscreen
- Updated GUI with improved flow and feedback
- Logical navigation on screens and in menus
- Embed moisture meter data through METERLiNK
- Upload images and report critical issues over Wi-Fi
- Image annotation includes voice, text, on-screen sketch, GPS tagging, and compass
- Enhanced image analysis and reporting through FLIR Tools+ Software (not included)
There are no reviews yet.