Portable Hardness Tester Model No. PHT-1800 Loaded with the most popular features for hardness testing including memory and USB Output. Portable Hardness Tester specializing in testing large hard metal parts.
State of the art, digital tester is designed to test the hardness of large hard metal parts. Loaded with useful functions only found on high priced models the PHT-1800 is clearly setting a new industry standard by being the most accurate, economically priced hardness tester on the market today. Fast test speeds coupled with memory and output, this unit is a hands down winner whether you are out in the field or in the QC shop. The PHT-1800 can perform tests that easily convert to the most popular hardness scales, including Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, Shore, etc. Meets ASTM A956 specifications
- Load the impact body
- Place the impact body on your test piece
- Push the button to begin testing and obtain reading
- Base instrument
- Impact device D
- Calibrated test block
- Custom carry case
- Cleaning brush
- Operation manual
- Impact devices; DC, D+15, DL, G, C
- Special support rings
- Mini Printer
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% HL
- Measuring range: 200-960 HL
- Materials: steel & cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, grey cast iron,
- Spheroidal iron, cast aluminum, brass, bronze, wrought copper alloy.
- Battery type: AA alkaline (4)
- Operating temperature: 5-104 degrees F
- Dimensions: 150 x 74 x 32mm
- Shipping Weight: 10 lbs.