0.025 - 6.00 inches
0.60 - 150.0 mm
The new CHECK-LINE TI-25DL accurately measures wall thickness and the extent of corrosion of all metals, ceramics, glass and most rigid plastics - from only one side!
The TI-25DL incorporates a built-in memory for 1000 data points that can be separated into 10 separate "batches." The stored data can be downloaded to a serial printer or a personal computer. A Windows compatible data transfer program is supplied at no additional cost.
The gauge can be used in a Single Thickness Reading mode or in two alternative modes, the Scan mode and the and the Differential mode. The Scan modes permits the user to "drag" the probe over a large measuring area where the minimum thickness encountered during the scan will be displayed. The Differential mode displays the difference ("+" or "-") from a set "nominal" value.
- Resolution of 0.001" (0.01 mm)
- Selectable units of inch or mm
- Large, backlit LCD display retains last reading
- RS-232C Serial output for downloading stored data to a printer or computer
- Memory for 1000 data points in up to 10 batches
- Special-purpose probes are offered for a variety of applications
- Windows compatible data transfer program supplied at no additional cost.
Special Purpose Models
| Model || Description |
|| High Temperature for surfaces up to 650° F or 343° C
|| Cast Iron / Plastics
|| Heavy Wall (0.040-19.999")