The Fluke 700LTP-1 is a hand operated pressure pump
designed to generate either vacuum to -13 psi / -.90 bar or pressures to 100 psi
/ 6.9 bar. The Fluke 700LTP-1 has two pressure ports with quick fit connectors.
Test hoses are terminated with 1/4-NPT female fittings that can be adapted using
the BSP/ISO adapters.
For use with 700 series pressure modules and 717
pressure calibrators. Ideal for low pressure applications requiring accurate low
- Pump can be easily cleaned without disassembly.
- Adjustable pressure relief valve with slow-bleed capability. Allows the slow
release pressure at a controlled rate
- Quick fit connectors, one for the reference port for connection to a Fluke
700 series pressure module and one to connect to a unit under test
- Slim design, easy to carry and use
- (2) adapters to convert the reference and UUT port hose fitting to 1/4" BSP
- Adapter to convert the reference port hose fitting to 1/4" NPT female for
connection to 700 series pressure modules
- One seal kit
- Instruction sheet in English